How can I help?
There are several things you can do to help the Dixons. Obviously, making a donation is key. If you are curious about what amount you might give, here are some ways to think of it. Of course, give as your heart and your purse allow.
- $5.00 sponsors one lb of cheese that is now headed for destruction. You can sponsor cheese in any size that you like.
- $10.00 pays for copying expenses
- $100.00 pays for 15 minutes of legal fees
- $1000.00 pays the utilities at the farm for one month
- $5000 pays the mortgage at the farm for one month
There are other things we need help with as well. The plight of the Dixons has to get some media exposure! This is very key because it can shine light into the darkness that is FDA.
- Write a Letter to the Editor of a mainstream newspaper.
- Contact someone in the media.
- Be a 10-Minute Citizen
- Friend Uncheese on Facebook and then invite your friends. Everyone Like it!
- Surf the web looking for homesteading and raw milk sites. You can leave comments and point those people back to this blog.
- Put a Pledgie Banner on your own blog, your website, your forums, in your emails.
If you have other ideas, let me know! You can always email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep fighting the good fight!